12 photos du projet
Between avenue Louise and rue du Trône, near Place Fernand Cocq, Queen 1839 is a luxury building with 33 apartments on 5 levels, designed by the well-known architect in Brussels: Marc Corbiau. The project offers offices, studio, 2 or 3 bedroom apartments and a 4 bedroom penthouse, all with a terrace or balcony.
Possibility to acquire a cellar and a parking space, single or double.
Sale under VAT 21% for the construction part and registration fees 12.5% for the land.
- Living in the lively Saint-Boniface district: a stone's throw from the Maison Communale d'Ixelles and the famous Saint-Boniface Church in neo-Gothic style
- The Chaussée d'Ixelles is full of a multitude of shops, restaurants and bars
- Getting around by public transport is a breeze: bus 54 and 71 at 50m, tram 8 and 93 at the Defacqz stop
- Avenue Louise and its luxury shops are 400m from your home
- You can also descend to the Etangs d'Ixelles which are 600m away: Place Flagey is waiting for you!
Request for specifications
Through a trusted relationship developed over the years with various promoters, our Agence Vente Neuf offers a variety of carefully selected off-plan real estate programs.
Call me back